In less that two months it will be 2013! Take advantage of the crisp autumn weather and show off your family’s flair with a portrait session before the new year (or the supposed 2012 apocalypse).
At Russell Gearhart Photography we do family portraits a little differently. We take our sessions out of the studio and into the wild. We aren’t fans of uncomfortable poses and awkward smiles. We want laughter and creativity! Don’t worry, of course we’ll take the traditional group and individual shots, but we also love it when you feel inspired to climb a tree, dance on the beach, or role in a pile of leaves. The idea is to think outside of the stuffy photographer-of-portraits-past box. The sky is the limit!
On to The Nitty-Gritty…
Is your family more of a Brady Bunch, a Full House, or a Small Wonder? Don’t matter. A family up to four peeps is $175, and each additional peep is $25 more. We will plan the session with you and make suggestions on location and wardrobe choices based on what you want. Then, the actual session is informal and fun as Russell creates wonderful portraits and moments of you and your loved ones!
All sessions include:
– 45 min session.
– Local location of your choice (we have some favorite spots we can also suggest).
– $25 studio credit toward prints & products.
– Invaluable cheat-sheet before session for portrait tips, what to wear, etc.
– A relaxed portrait experience in which we capture multiple images of the entire family, as well as smaller groups (just the kids, just the parents, the whole barrel of monkeys).
– Image presentation and order consultation for wall art and gifts a few days after the session.
How to book a Session:
– Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Call us at 818-949-8645 (between 10am and 6pm on weekdays).
What can we create?
– Awesome holiday cards
– Custom framed wall portraits
– Gallery canvas wraps
– Slideshow videos
– Custom-designed keepsake books
Is Santa planning to fill mail boxes and stockings with holiday photo cards and gifts? No problem! We just need to help that jolly ol’ chap and his reindeer make sure they’re on time this year. Schedule your session before November 26th if you want to order holiday photo cards, and by December 3rd if you’d like Santa to leave photo treats under the tree.